:: The Memories ::

Monday, April 16, 2007

Touched

I've got 4583 of photos to PS-ed but NOTHING is more impt than this!
I'll just keep the LONG story short and go to the point.

365 days ago on 160406, I turned 21 and NINI the mastermind did this with the rest of the co.

365 days later on 160407, I turned 22 and NINI the mastermind did THIS........





(I guess it takes some time to load... so READ ON! OH anyway, hp! NINI made a typo for ur name. She tot hP is Huiping and she is very very sorry abt tt! )

SHIT I am loss for words.
Ok.. firstly, Thanks to my AI REN aka NINI, who NVE EVER fails to surprise me!
I was watching this vid in Pacific Coffee Cafe with her after dinner AND DANG........It gave me a total SHOCK and I choked. I was in a daze for like.. ermmm...... 10 mins??!
If you know her, pls ask her directly. Hahahahahahah.

The effort by her is like 1000% can??
Like seriously. She went to knock the doors of some of my CLOSEST friends (whom she doesnt really know, other than reading them on this blog) and got them to record individual vids for me. And then she single-handedly pieced them together (with the help of SOOZY??) and TADANG!

The truly Wonderful Memories =)

Anyway, other than NINI the mastermind, lots of love to...

1) G3 + B1 aka Qh, hP, sH + Sonic, who took time off their mugging for the recording =)

2) CN2B and co. aka Yogi, Zer, Ralf, Kakashi, Bernard, Steven,Nini and Ben =)

3) Hyfluxians aka Alex, Yen, XY, Ryan, Edwin, ZJ,YE, Jack and JF for the bday song!

4) Not forgetting FRIENDS OF FRIENDS (I'll try naming =p) aka Jun hao, Sweeting, Tinghui, Gladys and BF, Jun Kiat, Wei Yee and Sheares Blk A Level 5 peeps ( I assume la. Hahahahaa)

5) Labmates for their special appearance.

Last but not least....

(a) "Yogi" for this entry on his blog

(b) Mr V for this entry on his blog

(c) BWP for his Chicken Foldover without onion TREAT!!!!!!!

(d) Cakes from my fellow colleagues! (Pics will have to wait!)

(e) Alex for this entry on his blog

Alright, that's all for now cos' aku needs to work tmr. SIGH.
I'm seriously considering taking a day off work to stay at home to blog abt the BIRTHDAY week. (Ok.. I can see Mr Batman opposite me rolling his eyes after reading this sentence)

So yea.. I LOVE ALL OF U!!!!!!!!! Thank U!!!

Love love,
Aska


P/S: Pardon the language and grammar errors k. =P

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:56:00 PM