:: The Memories ::

Monday, April 09, 2007

Totally Random

As you grow older each day, you learn something new every other day.


And Mr Batman introduced New Age Music to aku today.


It's very calm and smoothing. I reckon it would be great to have them on repeat mode on my itunes while I snuggle up in bed with a good read. Awwww...Simple pleasures in life =)

I am so going to do that right after drafting this post. And the reason why I'm drafting this post is because my ipod is still CHARGING via my lappie's USP PORT and I cant shut off my laptop. Grrr..


And that leads to the NEXT important point. Can someone get me the IPOD NANO CHARGER?? I realised it's far more important than any other things that I've listed so far on the I wish...I wish list! I just want to freaking charge my nano with my laptop shut off!! Rahhhh.


****************



After KTV the other day, I'm currently in love with one of Jacky Cheung's oldies. It's on repeat mode on my itunes as well. Gawdd....... It's just sooooooo damn nice. And because of that, I'm toying with the idea of catching his concert cum July. Insane but true. Tell me you are interested too! =P




****************
I think I'm not waiting for the nano to be fully charged cos that will be 5am in the morning.BURRRPPPPP.
SISTERS by Danielle Steel is calling me.
Did I mention from the start that this post is TOTALLY random?
Gotcha.
Ok bye!

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 8:53:00 PM