:: The Memories ::

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Videoshop Papa

I have to agree with Mr V the Videoshop Papa that people are really more interested in KAYPO news than any other things. When he blogged abt the Photoshop Mama, I've got 3X my normal hits. Urps.

So now the question is.. WO ZHEN DE HONG LE MA??! Hahhaahhaahahaha.




I think if you guys are very stressed abt exams and need a good laugh, pls go and read his entries.

Anyway, he posted one of his TCHS pic in his blog.. but it's for ants to see cos it's damn small can?
And ppl like his classmate aka my BWP couldnt even locate where the hell is he in the picture.

So being the very nice BWP of my BWP, I followed Mr V's VERY-CLEARED-INSTRUCTIONS and .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADANG!

Ok. That should be Mr V.
It doesnt matter if I got the correct Mr V.

The past doesnt matter.
The present does!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ORANGE HAIR NO MORE!


WOOT!
I like black spiky hair!

It doesnt really look that bad right... V?

HOHOHOHOHOHO.
I think I'm GOOD!
Yes, I'm GOOD!

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 8:51:00 PM