:: The Memories ::

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Birthday Treats

By now, you should have already known that Aska is a glutton!
Teheheheh
And so for my birthday (which I can FINALLY celebrate after 3 freaking years with no exams!), I got 2 yummy treats in 2 days, no less!


Birthday Treat 1 out of 2


My very cute neighbours at work said that the best present for my birthday is to give me a BIG BIG TREAT. YUM. And we headed down to Ajitei @ Bugis to fill our very EMPTY stomach after work yesterday! =D We ordered LOTS OF STUFF. Man, looking at them now makes me droool......



That's just some of the FINGER food.


Meal course and some dessert. Tehehehe.


We then brought our very full stomach to the next location...


Ah.. yes. That's a Swensen Earthquake!!!! Ha.. shit. I cant remember when was the last time I ate an Earthquake. Anyway, JOKES were shared and INFO was exchanged. But what's said in the room, stays in the room! Hahahaa. And kudos to Xiao Tian Tian, Mr Xiao Tian Tian, Xiao Li Jun and Batman (who sometimes wears a spiderman outfit. Urps), I had a great time laughing away. I hope you guys did too =)

Birthday Treat 2 out of 2

Boohoo. Before dinner today, Brother Ter went to source out for my Man U away jersey, only to be told by the sales person that there's no more stock for boy/ladies size cos it's the end of the season??!

What kind of reason is that, seriously.

It's like telling me, since you are going to sleep, you dont need to eat even though you are DAMN hungry. You get what I mean??

NVM if you dont. Only a glutton can understand another glutton. BURP.

Anyway, the Ters had Sakae Sushi for dinner and it's quite fun to just keep ordering and EATING, knowing that you are not the one footing the bill =P

No picture of the food that we ate cos' I was busy munching away. Ha.

The aftermath:

X empty Red plates
XX empty Colour plates
X empty Chapalang clay plates

Total Damage:

NOT VERY SURE.

HAHHAAHHAAHHA


AND YES, the weeekend is here to stay!!
Ba la ba ba ba....I'm LOVING IT.

Labels: , , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:25:00 AM