:: The Memories ::

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Girls night out!

LONG WEEKEND - PART I

There is always a first to everything.
And thank you girls... I enjoyed our FIRST girls night out and I hope you girls did too! Looking forward to many more to come (together with our dearest sH who's busy mugging now) =)
I'll do my homework next time so that we wont be left stranded in the middle of The Cannery, like poor puppies looking for a shelter =P

***********
So before heading for our beers, we ate at Waraku restaurant @ The Central.
No prize for guessing what I had. Ha.
Jap restaurant = Aska and her salmon, without fail. Hohohoho.

Anyway, the VAST difference in sizes of their food tickles me.
That's a MINI chicken teriyaki vs a REGULAR Salmon Udon.




And our dearest Qh took the LONGEST TIME ever to finish her plate of ermm... noodles.


(Hahaha I really cant recall the name of her dish, hence it's called SOME NOODLE. I bet it's not really nice since she took sooooo long to finish them =P, though she INSISTS it's nice. Ha)

After filling our stomach, we went pub-hunting.
Kandi bar to Fashion Bar to Pump Room to Kandi Bar (AGAIN).
We tot we saw The Clinic coming but luckily we found HIGHLANDER-the place we call HOME!!
It's a good place to chill if you dont mind 2-CUTE-australian-singing-their-hearts-out in the background while you do your catching up. Ha.



Oh did I mention that all of us dressed like the way we should that night?
Tehehehe.. killer heels, classic clutch and LEGGINGS! Hahahahaha.
And the ride home courtesy of Qh's boy put a sweet ending to the night of fun.

=)


** Note to self: I MUST get a hair cut SOON. It's WAY too longgggggggg.
** Note to the girls: All the best for your exams yo! =) Looking forward to 3 May!

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 1:59:00 AM