:: The Memories ::

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I wish..I wish..

**EDITED x2 **

1/04/07

I KNOW u guys dont really like seeing this entry for the 3983432 times! But in 15 days time, I'm turning 22. So I'm asked to think of more stuffs that I might want cos' apparently supply exceed demand! HAHAHAHAHA. Here goes.


1. External Hard disk

Ok my lappie is seriously DYING. It's surviving on 5Gb of memory, and it's hanging so v often especially on the IE. So now I'm using firefox. Grrr. Actually, if any geekie genius's willing to reformat my laptop (and install all my programs back) on my behalf, it will be a great gift too! Tehehehehehehe.


2. Vouchers

Some ppl say that vouchers = insincerity. I say vouchers = practicality. Like seriously. Having said that, I'm totally in love with Zara's dresses and bottoms now. Urps. Enuff said.


3. NUM bag

This is really just a want. I dont really fancy the NUM word on the bag but the brown one looks kinda nice! No pictures of it cos I cant find it on their site. (SO if you are REALLY nice and want to get this for yours truly... u know my number or my email or my msn =P I'll be more than happy to provide you with the details! HOHOHOHO)

4. Surprises

Surprises are ALWAYS welcome. =P


Oh I think I really should have a disclaimer here:
This post is only for my closest pals. You know who you guys are =))

And for those who think that I'm ASKING for presents and being BHB or watever.. maybe you should click on that X on the top right hand corner of the window yo.


*********************************

11/03/07

Ahhh yes. It's the time of the year again! In 42 35 days time, I'm turning 22. (Sigh.. I'm now a twentysomething) I know it's still early days.. BUT I know my dearest(s) loves/love to shop early for my.. *ahem* presentSS! So so so.. being a NICE and UNDERSTANDING friend that I always is, I dont like to put my dearest pals in a situation whereby they need to CRACK their skull to think of what I want.

So here's a few stuff that you guys and girls can consider!!! TEEHEEHEE.

1. Man U AWAY Jersey! (Granted by the Ters!)





Allow me to disgress here. MAN U has beaten Liverpool last night!! WOOHOO. Sweet victory. Though I wasnt watching the match LIVE, I've got my latest Man-U-brother, Alex, to give me LIVE update! Woohoo.. we are so going to wear our jersey tmr and SNAP a few shots together! It's not everyday that Man U beats Liverpool, you know =P.

Anyway, back to the jersey. I realised this is actually not their latest away jersey. But I like this better. Golden rimmed collar. Wooo...I heart. I should be able to fit into a Boy size LARGE or a Lady size Medium. (I like to wear it ABIT loose.. not that I'm that FAT to wear a Large or MEDIUM oki!!!)



2. Havaianas Slim (WISH GRANTED!!)






Hmmm...I think I am into GOLD these days. Anyway, Havaianas's quite worth the moolahs. My 3 year old Havaianas's still in good shape (though it has wore off quite abit too!).. but I just cant keep my eyes off this pair! *Big grin*


3. Crocs- Mary Janes (WISH GRANTED!)






YOGI! That's MARY JANES. Not that Superman SPIDERMAN'S GF la!
The sister came the other day for dinner and wore this Crocs Professional in Khaki that her hub bought for her. I tried it and it's quite COMFY! And that's explains my latest fetish over Crocs. Hahahahaha. You know they have letters for the holes too? Dont you think ASKA will be a nice word to be poked into those holes??


Now.. tell me. Didn I just solve a mind boggling problem for u??
I know I did =P


PS: NINI say my list is not LONG enough cos' she thinks MR A will buy me 1, MR B will buy me 2, MR C will buy me 3. *She thinks abit too much* And she cant buy anything for ME! So being my BFITWWW, she's going to bring me on a shopping trip and I can buy anything I WANT. Right my dear?? HOhohohooho.

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:53:00 PM