:: The Memories ::

Sunday, April 08, 2007

KTV Debut after braces

LONG WEEKEND PART II

3 weeks after braces, I finally went back to KBOX with the usual suspects minus some old ones with a new addition. Go figure. Oh and Ralf said that I sounded ALMOST like when I was without braces! THAT's a GOOD THING eh?


********

The very nice garypal picked us up in his trusty Nissan and ZOOMED down to KBOX Toa Payoh. A good 5 hours kept us highly entertained. We sang and sang and sang...






... till it's time for some MYU moment. We love how garypal RAP the TaoZhe/Jolin duet so we request him to RAP for us! And NINI recorded it down JUST IN TIME! Just a short one.. BUT it's sooo GOOD (and funny)! YOGI, this is what you missed!



Hahahahahahahaahaha. I hope I dont get slienced by him cos' of this.
He dont usually sing like this. He actually has a voice like Andy Lau. NO KIDDING.


As usual, we had a hard time deciding what to eat after Ktv-ing.
So NINI suggested Villa Bali, which is somewhere near Ikea.
And off we went (after some INTERNAL STRUGGLE).

Only to find out that they sell FINGER food. No main course. BAH!
Thus, we retreated back to Queensway to have zi cha instead.
What a Feast!!! Yum. And it's cheap! =))




And guess what did we do after dinner?
We went back to Villa Bali, ONLY to find out that there's no screening of soccer.
No screening of EPL on Sat night??! DOUBLE BAH!

Since none of us were in the mood to drink, we went for dessert @ Haagen Dazs instead. Sinful but.. WATEVER. Sweet things make us happy. And my brownie was yummilicious!!





Anyway, SOMEONE commented that I'm like a DETECTIVE in CSI, forever taking pictures
-_-""

I dont usually take UNNECESSARY random photos of my friends, but since he said that, he shall be granted a 400 x 400 pixel area on this space. And he should thank me for this. Right pal??





And a funny convo that happened in the car on the way back home, after our very skilled (read: not very safe) driver nearly bang into some car/barrier/hump.

Ralf, who's in the passenger seat: "HMMM...I better put on my seat belt."

garypal, our skilled driver, totally DL-ed: "Wahlau, next bus stop I think got bus to your house. I'll drop you there. "

Ralf, salvaging the situation, dragged me and NINI down with him: "EHH see, both of them had their seat belts on too!"

garypal, with the classic: "THE BETTER. Three of you can share cab back."


This got us all rolling in our seats. But we love garypal all the same cos' he still sent each of us back in the end. =P

Sigh...weekends ALWAYS passed sooooo fast.
And it's back to work tmr. Boooo.
But then again, I have next weekend to look forward to again! WHEEHEE.

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:33:00 PM