:: The Memories ::

Friday, March 30, 2007

Love love

Time passes soooooooooo quickly. I've been IA-ing for almost 3 months already. 3 more months to go. Urps. Anyway, we had staff lunch at the company's lounge, which was pretty cool. They have this KTV system for us to SING and a pool table's available as well. It's actually a farewell lunch for one of my bosses.
BWP! See I'm like sooo nice to put the pics up for you to see. THANK ME!

Anyway, I've been telling some of you my STORIES at work. So it's time to spot the characters!
Wooot!

At the lunchie...





After lunch, I was playing with my myu in the office and everyone, say hi to my new adopted STANDING-TALL-Tortoise.



Everyone has a name tag infront of their desk so I made one for her (dont ask why I know she's a her. Cos' I assume it is. HA.) Initally, I wanted to call her TER TER, but my favourite nehbor, Batman, thinks that she should have a middle name, DUH...So.. ermm ya.. She is thus called TER DUH TER. Batman is paranoid that people walking ard will ask him who's TER DUH TER, so he added a disclaimer below the name tag -_-""

And here's the favourite nehbor with his favourite daily flower tea in his favourite transparent cup.
Spot his FACE thr the reflection. I think he's camera shy. URPS.


I'm gonna hit the bed SOON cos' I need to wake up at 10 tmrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for some coffee tasting event. Now say WOW.

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:12:00 PM