:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

1 out of 3

OH MAN.
I'm 22 years and 1 day old today.
And I'm going to blog abt what happened on the day that I was 21 years and 363 days old.
Stop rolling your eyes.. people. I am factually correct. RAH.

Anyway, afternoon was spent at NINI's house.. nua-ing away.
The very nice ASKA treated the nua-ers some yummy pizza.

NINI had a hard time ordering, cos she couldnt decide if she should order for 4 ppl or 6.
Because SOMEONE eats like a PIG. (And of cos I am not that SOMEONE. DUH. I wouldnt call myself a pig, WOULD I??)



Tell me you are hungry NOW! Hahahaha.

And the Nua-ers.....

Oh ya... we watched CRASH while munching those pizza and WOW... it's the first movie I've watched that in ALMOST every sentence of their convo, there's either a FUCK, FUCK YOU, or FUCKING. It's fucking AMAZING. Really.

Then we played POKER.
I cant BELIEVE MY LUCK.
When there was no forfeit, I won ALMOST every game.
When a stupid forfeit was introduced, I lost ALMOST every game, with NINI losing the rest.

And the forfeit was: The loser has to have their photo taken and it will be posted on ASKA's blog!

Actually, this was a trap for Ralf and Garypal, set by me (since I was winning, you see?)
BUT tmd. Talk abt KARMA.

I lost 6 out of 10 times.
NINI lost 4.

Ralf and Garypal? Safe and sound.




******

After which. the night was spent at Wala with the BABAs. =)



The beer was good, music was great and so was the company =)
*Oppss..Realised the date was wrong *



We managed to catch the FA cup Semi Final match between MAN U vs Watford Match at Breko after Wala. WOOHOO. 4-1 MAN U. Sweet.

And I earned Yen and me a MAC breakfast each, courtesy of ALEX! Thanks to MR ROBIN at Wala. Hahahahaha. Alex, we want our Brekki!!! Dont act blur.




THAT BIG fat sausages you see was ordered by yours truly!
Their mashed potato was OH-MY-GOD. I was HUNGRY la.
But then again, it's still not very right to eat that at 230am. Sigh.
(I need to go for a swim SOON! Rah.)

Anyway, the BABAs got me this!!! And I loveeeeee it!
=)


SO ME! Hahahhaahaha.

*******

It's 1142pm now. I NEED to fall asleep by 12!
TA!

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:53:00 PM