:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

MEME

While doing some stuff for my dad, I got bored and did this instead! HA ppl who are bored should do this MEME. It was FUN! lol

In no particular order, list down:

3 people you talk to online

4 people you see at school

2 teachers

3 people you love going out with

3 people in your sms inbox.


  1. SH
  2. Mdm Tee
  3. Ah Ben
  4. Yogi
  5. Ah Wei
  6. Qh
  7. Nini
  8. Hp
  9. Yun
  10. QIN BO
  11. Cute Guy (HAHA)
  12. Ah Liu
  13. The Sister
  14. Ah Lee
  15. Zer

On the scale of 1 to 10, how good looking do u think number 6 is?

Eh 9.5! Cos' I'm 10!!!!!!!! Hahahaaa.. Actually no la! *act shy* If only Missy Qh dont always hiam that she is not pretty enough on photos, I'll give her 10 lo. She is like how pretty can! Hahaaaa... *cough* I hope the pt is noted by our blur queen.

How nice is number 8?

Hp is nice is an under-statement. HP is super duper nice la!!!! Haahahhaa... my favourite buddy judge lo. Without her, I might not be where I am now! Hohohoho...HP, u are the best la! Muack!

Honestly, if number 9 met an accident, what would you do?

Huh... CHOY. What a stupid qn. But anyway, I think I'll TRY to calm down and BREATHE, then dig for her phone from her coffin bag and call Mr QL! Eh babe, I very smart hor. *Bimbo wink*

Would I ever fall for 11?

WAHHHH So F-R-E-A-K-Y can! Hahahaa.... Would I ever FALL for? I think I have FALLEN. OOPSSS.... *Act shy again* Haiya actually cute guy is just my motivation to go to school everyday! HAHAHAHAHA.. Wah lau, I know SOMEONE'S going to ask me WHICH cute guy is it. Dont ASK ME THAT. If you are supposed to know, you should know ALREADY! =P

What sport would i play with number 12?

Mahjong consider a sport or not? 12's Hardcore Mahjong-er . Always jio us to his house to suck away our money. BOO HOO.

How much do you like number 3?

WOAH.... Ben the man. I like him ALOT!!!!!!! Like ALOT CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....He's like how nice hor. *Thinks abt free lunch-free dinner-free supper*

Would 13 and 7 make a good couple?

Huh .. totally off. Two chao bo leh. But I like them both! Tee hee hee.

Do I hate number 5?

OF COS.... Not. HAHAHAA. Why would I hate this-so-blindly-in-love-cum-smart-ass classmate of mine?? Although I have not been SEEING him often in school (due to the above reason), I dont hate him for ZHONG SE QING YOU-ing. I really dont! *serious*

Would 14 kill me one day?

NO. NEVER. He's the one who saves me from all those shit that I'm constantly in !! Thanks pal. Can nve thank you enough! =)

Who do i like more ? 15 or 10?

Darn. 15 la. Like 100 times more than 10? But the fact that 10 will be my lecturer (again!) next sem, I think I will like 15 100000 times more than 10. Why? You should know why. I dont like ppl who mumble to themselves FOR- GOD- KNOWS- WHY.

So what do you think of no. 4?

Damn disgustingly smart can! Alright, WATEVER. *roll eyes* *roll eyes AGAIN*

How would you feel if number 2 slapped your face?

Hahahahahaaa... I put down her name cos' she's CONSTANTLY at the back of my mind due to A REASON that some ppl should know. She's my JC FORM teacher (for those who dont know). Erm if she slapped me, I think there's only one reason for that --> I created JIA BIAN in her family. HAHAHAHAHA.. So how would I feel eh? WEI QU la. Because WO SHI WU GU DE! Hahahahaaaa...WO YE BU XIANG ar.. Mdm Tee =X

Posted by :: Aska :: at 5:28:00 AM