:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Still Christmas-ing

So it's Christmas Feast No. 3 with Yun yesterday =)

I was kinda stunned tio by her handbag.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TMD... it's a COFFIN! *gasp*




:: Coffin Bag ::


That's the inside.
Quite cool and goth.
Damn stylo that kind.
Hahahaa...




We went to Jack's place and literally rot there.
Food was good and relatively cheap.
I missed the baked potato though. Yummy.

Photowhoring. Lots of it.
Realised that we DO look alike in some angles.
TWIN!



:: All Smile ::




:: U like me eh? ::




:: Ponder UP ::


Realised my nostril looked abit the big when I looked up, so I told Yun we Must look down!



:: Ponder DOWN ::




:: Bleahhhhhh ::




:: Humrph ::




:: Booooo ::




:: Act Ke lian ::

Yes.. we LOVE posing. Any problem with that?????????????
.
.
.

Ducky!
From me to her!






She's happy!




So am I!



She gave me this damn cute pencil case!!!!!
VERY CUTE U KNOW. SUPER CUTE U KNOW.
Animated one u know?? Heee





:: Hear no evil :: See no evil :: Speak no evil ::




:: See no evil :: Hear no evil :: Speak no evil ::

Basically, it will keep changing! Hahhaaa... I'm entertained and amused!
So I came back home and showed it to my bro.

Me: Eh see this pencil case. So cute hor.. the monkey changes its expression one leh. Very special hor!!

Bro: *Look at it for 5 secs and turned away* Hmm okie la.

Me: *not impressed with his reaction* Grrrr.....

After 1 min...

Bro: Eh u dont need another pencil case right, GIVE it to me la. I help you use.

Me: -_-"" You wait long.


Told you it's cute! Even my brother wants it! HOHOHOHOHOHO...

I disgressed.

Anyway, after lunch, it was still raining(pouring) so we went NYDC @ Hereen to chill.
TMD, the service can be lousier not. GRR....

-They dont let us have our sofa seats!
- ASKED if we wanted ice water when we mentioned we wanted"Two glasses of ice water"
- Took years to refill the ice water
- Took years to get us the bill



Yun was not impressed. Neither am I.
I'm so going to boycott there. RAH



After the rain stopped, we made our way to SMU.
I dunno how many "OHMYGOD" did I say when we were ploughing through the building(s).




:: SMU ::


Fwaahhhhhhh... is that ESCALATOR or is that ESCALATOR??!!

Sigh... pardon me.
You know we(non-SMU geeks) never knew ESCALATOR existed in school campus.
We are more familiar with HILLS and STAIRS.




Yun told me that the underground pass links all 4 building together.
Woah.. machiam like city link eh?





Piang eh... they have quite a no. of cafes in SMU. That's just ONE of them.



Can beat our Munchy Monkey/Genki Sushi anytime lo.


Then I went to their SRC!




I was greeted by this!
Sai la.. I cant even think of anything like this is my school.
Our SRC like only got swimming pool. *&#&#^$&^



That's not all.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RAH.. POOL TABLE.
FREEEEEEE one okie!!!!!!!!!
No time limit okie!!!!!!!!!
Dont need to pay okie!!!!!!!




Farrkkkkk........... what is the world coming to??????????? Seriously.

Do we have one in our school?? Can someone enlighten me? Maybe it's hidden somewhere in PGP? Or... YIH?

And........... they have this! ( I forgot what are they called.. so let's call it Bumpy for the time being =P)

Only if they have like 10 Bumpy parked outside Computer Centre, me and nini (and the rest of the people who take that route to LT 5 /LT6) wont be panting like mad after conquering the slope. *grumble*



:: I want this! ::


And they have WATSONS, optical 88....... and wat not.
Escalators are EVERYWHERE.



They even have Biotherm.Rah.
According to Yun, she said that this is for those who are doing presentations and forgot to put their makeup on. So it's like a express service.





Now I know why SMU is indeed different from the rest.
DO YOU?

Posted by :: Aska :: at 6:05:00 PM