:: The Memories ::

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Countdown 2005

Whoo hooo... Merry Christmas everyone!
I slept my christmas away! Yea! But I'm still damn shagged.

Anyway, met up with the stoners of 0302 at Pan Pac Hotel.
Wooo... I dunno but I think the room is better than the one at Swissotel last year. Ha. At least the Pan Pac ppl din chase us out of our room (cos' we are too NOISY) !



:: Pan Pac Hotel ::


Each room has a balcony and the scenery from there is fantastic!
Oooo my myu is good at taking night scenery.



:: Pretty ::



That's the girls CAUGHT in action in the bathroom!




After touching up, time to snap some shots (again) before dinner!




:: Sh & Qh ::




:: Hp and Moi ::




:: Me and Qh ::




:: Hp and Sh in the TUB ::

Now comes the FUN PART.
Pocket watch wanted to try sth DIFFERENT.
So she took a towel and asked HP to hold it together.
It's something like they were in the bathroom and SUDDENLY someone (ME) pop in, so they were supposed to act SHOCK!!

First try.



Pocket watch actually SMILED!!?! Mei nu.. you are NOT SUPPOSED to smile. You are supposed to act SHOCK you know??? So HP was PISSED by Pocket Watch cos' she felt that PW kinda played her out! Hahhahahaaa

Nvm nvm.. AGAIN AGAIN!


Second Try.



OMG.. HP is good! Hahahaa...
PW looks like she's going to SCARE someone rather than being SHOCKED by someone!

Nvm Nvm.. AGAIN.


Third Try



NOW.. I'm the one who is PISSED. Rah. PW kept giving me the I-am-going-to-scare-ppl look rather than the I-AM-SHOCKED-Look.

Nvm... I give her another chance. But this time, must change partner liao.




Woah.. see that look on SH's face. It's GOOD! Machiam like she super SHY + SHOCK like that. HAHAHAHAHA..
Erm..but what did PW do again? SHE SMILED AGAIN!!!!!!!!
ROAR!

We gave up on her and went for dinner instead.


Oh did I mention that the corridor of the room is damn nice too!



:: Me and Sh ::



So we had our dinner at Cartel @ MS



:: STONED while waiting for our food ::




:: Yummy Yummy Food::




:: Group pic after dinner ::




:: Strolling back to our Hotel Room ::


Back in the room and we started to snap photos of one another again!



:: Ah Lee :: Ah Boon :: "PU PU" Ah Zhe (the one in PINK) ::




:: The bridge Gang ::




:: The wonderful JUGDES (ahahahaaa) ::


Here's the girls.



I dont have a nice picture of all of us in my cam . SH's head got cut off in this one.




And for this one, our dearest HP blinked. So I must ask astroboy for help (again).
*astro boy gig*


Thereafter, we played some drinking games and it's time to exchange presents!!!
WHEE....



::Presentsssssss ::




:: Some of Us with our presents! ::




:: Group Pic ::

You might be wondering how come there's a white patch eh? Cos' urs truly cant afford a tripod stand for my myu. So ya, that explains why. Hahaaa..

Anyhow, the night was spent talking.. and talking.. and more talking with one another!

Woo hoo.. we(read: Me, SH and HP) are the survivors YET again.



:: Puma :: Adidas :: Puma Ferrari ::


And our dearest Qh fell asleep in the end YET again.





After going 24 hours without sleep, I concussed for 8 hours straight after I came back. Bah.

So it's ...
Another Christmas Eve
Another Christmas
Another year is ending
Another year is looming

Oh well, let's just hope that all will be well in the coming year.

I'm going back to the bed AGAIN! =P

Peace out.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:06:00 AM