:: The Memories ::

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Random Blogbites

Ah huh.. I'm down with flu AGAIN. *roar*
This is so pathetic. The renovation "music" I get from my very KIND neighbour isnt helping.
Seriously, they shouldnt drill their house 24/7 rd the clock. *Pout*

+-+-+

On another note, I had a weird dream last night. It was abt the upcoming meetup with G4rians. We planned to meet at NewAsia bar but in the end, most of us turned up in shorts and T shirts, those BIG BAGGY ones. Hahaaa... thus, we were being turn down by the waiter for underdressing. -_-"
Told you it's a weird dream.

+-+-+

Woot. Someone (a stranger) actually linked me in her blog!
I'm pleasantly surprised.
=)

+-+-+

Right.. I have finally finished the book by Nora Roberts - Holding the Dream.
Though it's kinda predictable, I still like it very much! Lalalalalaa...

It has interesting quotes, like this one:

You know the trouble with flings?

"However momentarily satisfying they are, you end up dissatisfied."

True eh? Indeed. =P

+-+-+

Opps..Gotta run now.
Movie doesnt wait.

Peace Out.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:53:00 PM