:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year eh?

So I was lying on the couch on the last hour of 2005.
Actually I was on my bed, but I got my ass off it.

Tv was showing the LIVE Countdown from Mount Faber.
Piang eh... I see the crowd there I wanna pengz lo.
Can be MORE CROWDED not? And it's at the kuku mountain leh. Imagine at Orchard.

So I think a zillion of ppl ask me whether I want to go countdown/ I'm going count down/why not going going countdown/going where for countdown.

You might think my reply is very-the-loserish

"I'm sleeping at home!Yeah! "

But I'm damn proud of it. HAHAHAHAHA.....
I'm kinda sick of town already. ONE more day of crowded-Orchard I might just *tor hui*

Anyway, the very-happening-brother jio-ed me to go countdown with his friends.
Actually, it's one of the best deal ard. WHY?

-Dont need to worry abt transport cos' I'll be fetch there and back.
-Dont need to worry abt spending a single cent cos' he will just pay everything. HAHAHHAA

But still, I choose to "stay at home and sleep" cos' my body needed some quality rest.
Despite sleeping 12 hours or so, I'm still feeling sleepy. ARggg...
Something is so wrong with my body.

Oh anyway, back to the countdown.

Haiyo, maybe old liao. Dont have the mood to go and squeeze with those very-happening-ppl .
Getting sweaty and all is the WORSE. Imagine the pimples that will be popping out the day after. YUCKS *freak out*

Enough of the countdown stuff.


New year needs a resolution, right?
My resolution will be:

"I must remember to bring along a packet of tissue paper everytime I go out! "

Yesh. That will be IT. It's not easy for someone like me OKIE.


Alright folks.
Happy New Year. Have a blessed year ahead!

Posted by :: Aska :: at 1:11:00 AM