:: The Memories ::

Monday, January 02, 2006

Forever Hungry!

Baboo!
I'm craving for soooo many stuff now!
My favourite Prawn mee!!!!! Mango Mousse cake from bakerzin!!!!!!

I swear I'm going to have them by this week!
Humph.
Sigh... I cant have them so here are their substitutes for NOW!

Had this 3 hours after my dinner cos' Bau Chou Mee isnt fillling AT all.
Right, I know I eat like a pig! Cannot is it?

Yesh, that's the rice burger from Mac. Quite nice and FILLING.
Felt QUITE full after that. The fried chicken's quite yummy too.
But I think I'll just stick to my chicken fold-over. It's more HEALTHY. Hahahaha...





Actually, the burger's not QUITE filling leh. I was feeling hungry AGAIN ard 2 plus am.
So I had this!

It's a damn healthy supper. After finishing the bowl of cereal, I was so full that I felt like vomitting. Hahaa.. must be the MILK.
But the cereal is damn crunchy!! (w/o the milk la)



What do you do after supper? SLEEP la. Duh. Or hungry again then cannot sleep liao. =P
Ciao!

Ps: Eh Missy Sh, had a bad news for you. The photos turned out Slightly grainy cos' the ink cartridge was running low. Boo. But you still have to accept them! I dont care! Hahahaa... When I'm richer, I'll go and replace the ink cartridges and print for u again (that will be next hols liao! Hahahaa..) And pls dont forget my MANGO cake!!!!!!

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:39:00 AM