:: The Memories ::

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Finally Yagiza turned 20!

Yesh.. Missy SH finally turned 20!
Being the last babe to hit the BIG 2, she GAVE us a treat @ Mr Bean. Woo hoo.. free lunch makes the-already-very-broke-Aska a happy girl! Hahahaa...

[Mr Bean's near Prinsep Street, just opposite Mind Cafe]



I have to say the food's really NICE! And cheap too!! =)
Fish and Chips @ $10 :: Salmon Steak @ $13 , both come with drink and soup!!!!!!!
So it's highly recommended for by urs truly. Tee hee hee

I had salmon steak (AGAIN. I KNOW someone's going to SMS me and ask why I keep eating salmon steak after reading this! ROAR!)
So yes, I'm a very boring person who keeps eating salmon steak though there are like 1000 choices available on the menu. ANY PROBLEM with that??
I'm a sucker for salmon steak/ salmon teriyaki /salmon sashimi and I can go on and on abt it. But I reckon that will be a whole new post altogether. Bleah.

Right, back to Mr Bean

.
.
.
.

That's us after a very fulfilling meal! Thanks SH.. =D





After which, we went to Swissotel's New Asia Bar.




We wanted to stay there and chill but it's kinda packed.
So we went to their lounge instead.. and presented the bday girl with her gift!

She's loving it!

Hmm I must start thinking what I want for my birthday next yr!!!! lol
HP, you must start thinking too!


.
.
.
.
.

That's us, the wonderful judges!




.
.
.
.
.
.
I think QH and SH are so going to kill me, for posting this up! *run and hide*



But it's really once in a blue moon that we can see our Mei Nu(s) acting ugly! And I mean really ugly!

.
.
.
Then we tried taking grpies without the help of passerby.
.
.
.


And it failed quite badly. Hahahaa..
Missy QH's head kept getting cut off!
.
.
.
.
So I have to PHOTOSHOP her into the grp. *shake head*




Two of them need to leave early, so me and Sh made our way from Swissotel to Intercontinental despite the drizzle.

We ordered drinks and got ourselves rooted to the seats.


.
.
.



And no, I wasnt really HIGH la. I was just entertaining the bday girl to keep her sober.
Luckily, Bugis Sling din make her drunk. Or I'll have to call someone *cough*sonic*cough* to send her home !! Phew, close call.
HAHAHAA

Anyway, I'm offically broke now.
Gotta stay home for the next one or two days to recuperate. *pant pant*

Ahh...Damn it. New year's just a few hours away. That means school's starting real soon. I HATE IT!!!! RAH.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 4:48:00 PM