:: The Memories ::

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Smashing Weekend...

Finally met up with the sister after she went MIA for 2 weeks. Ha.
We went for beading classes together at Yishun. Woot.. I know how to make my own earrings now! *beams*



.

:: The tools needed ::
.
.
Ohh that's my first baby! Nice eh?


.
:: My 1st Baby ::
.
.

After that, we went to Orchard (yes again) for some shopping.
Then........... I met up with FANTASTIC 3 for dinner at Billy Bombers =)

It's always soooo fun meeting up with them. Never fail to make me laugh like a Ah Siao.
Now, just see the food we ordered!

Yan baby ordered this huge gigantic American Hound Dog! Hahaha.. the hound dog's just so FAT and LONG that it kept Yan wondering about something else. *cough cough*


.

:: Yan's Amercian Hound Dog ::
.
.

See the comparison with her face? Or with that glass of water over there?
It's just HUGE and HARD, and the skin was kinda THICK too! (private joke. Everyone looks at Mark =P) Hahahhahaaa...


.
.
.
.

Mark had their spaghetti and it's called BALLS ON FIRE.
It looked yummy but sounded kinda wrong eh? Hahahahaaa....


.

:: BALLS ON FIRE ::
.
.

Botak Wu Lui Kia cant wait to eat his BALLS UP! (this doesnt sound rite too =P)
Hahahaaa.....


.
.
.
.
.

Mine was the safest.


.

:: Seafood Marinara ::
.
.

Yummy yummy..


.
.
.
.

F4 is very very spontanous when it comes to phototaking! =D
.
When me and Mark finished our spag, Yan was still STRUGGLING with her HUGE HOUND DOG!
Hahaha.. but she took some time off to pose for me! (the photographer)
.

.
.
.
We know that Billy Bombers is famous for their Milkshake but their LEMON Milkshake is definitely a NO-NO.
It tastes( and looks) like MAMA LINMONG.


.
Mark with his Mama Linmong milkshake. Heng I ordered Cookies & Cream in the end instead of Orange. *phew*
.
.

*Pose Pose Everyone*


.
:: Yan and Mark ::
.
.

Fei Xiong Ge.. ur back and side view look good! SERIOUS! Hahahahaaa....
.
.
.
.
.




Me: " Lyn baby... I LUB U. U gotta marry me! Let me take ur hand and......(walk down the aisle) "
Lyn: " U are kidding! HA HA HA. I LUB ABEL remember? Btw, U looked ugly from this angle"
Me: *POUT*

Cant remember why we came out with this pose but I do remember Lyn saying I looked bad from that angle. Hahahahaaa...
.
.
Now this is easy!
.

.
Men suck. Me point to Mark. Mark Sulk.
Nice!
.
.
.
.

Yan looked soooo DULAN! Hahahaa....
Oh but I love that Ear of hers that's popping out =P
.
.


.
:: DL faces ::
.
.
.

Now for some NORMAL shots =)
.
.

.
:: Me & Lyn ::
.
.


.
:: Lyn & Yan (all ready for MOS!) ::
.
.


.
:: Me & Mark ::
.
.


.
:: Mark & Lyn ::
.
.


.
:: *Drool* Prada *Drool* ::
.
.

Groupies
.

.
We tried taking grpies by our own.
Nice one.. Markie...
.
.

.
:: Fantastic 4 ::
.
.
It's so fun meeting up with u gals and guy!
Cant wait to party with u all AGAIN!! Muacks!!!

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:26:00 PM