:: The Memories ::

Thursday, December 08, 2005

All I want for Christmas ....



Lovely lovely! Better off in WHITE. But Espirt no longer carries it. RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only Santa exist, I want this in WHITE. Thank you very much!


On another note, I am contemplating whether to watch Man U match later or not.


First, it's at 345am! (damn.. if only I din catch THE MOVIE today)

Secondly, my kuku brother is not watching, means I'm watching it alone. Freaking me out! (damn.. if only I din catch THE MOVIE today)

Thirdly, pimple OUTbreak! So I need my beauty sleep! But I cant sleep. (damn.. if only I din catch THE MOVIE today)

Oh well, we shall see.....
The brother is not helping by making weird noises and SHAKING the bed when he is PRETENDING to sleep! RAH.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 1:11:00 AM