:: The Memories ::

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Town is my 2nd home

Apparently, I'm supposed to be towning everyday this week. BUT my body is so against it that I was down with very a bad headache this morning. (I din even watch that Man U match lo, slept damn early) Rah. So I've no choice but to forgo the MANGO SALES!! with the girls. Sorry babes. Hope you gals got some good buys! =)
.
.


Had a date with sweetie Yun on Monday. OMG.. we did so much of catching up!!!! =)
Planned to do some shopping initally but in the end, we ended up talking in Wisma Coffee Club for 4 hours!! *gasp* Went for dinner thereafter at Hereen Sakae and talked even more! Hahaha..
Man.. I think she should go and join Miss Singapore Universe!! She got the height (TALL!!), the look (PRETTY!!) , the brain (SMART!!!).. ALL IN ONE! *slurp* Will you marry me, my dear ?? Hahaha..
Cant wait to see her again for christmas!!! Tee hee hee.. photowhoring is our hobby!




Caught Chicken Little finally with missy NINI. She nearly fell asleep while watching it. Ha.
Anyway, dinner was good cos' we decided to splurge abit and had Spageddies @ Paragon. Yummilioussssss......Muacks!




Went christmas shopping with Ah Goon before meeting up with Ah Quan for Aeon Flux. It's something pretty similar to The Island I thought. But Ah Ben thinks The Island is way better! Hahahaa.. Must be the company. MUST BE!
Erm Chicken & Mushroom Macaroni was nice at Cartel, even nicer when I'm not the one footing the bill =P Hahaa...


So no MANGO Sales today made Aska a rotting-fellow at home, nursing the headache.
The headache need to go, for I've something that I'm so looking forward to tmr. Whee...

Till later......

Posted by :: Aska :: at 5:18:00 PM