:: The Memories ::

Friday, December 09, 2005

Tired

Oh man.. Went Sentosa today with the class. WOAH.. It's been awhile since I PERSPIRE so much! Hahahaa.. Ironically, I like the sweaty feeling after a game or a run. I miss those 2.4km run during JC days man.

Am bored with those borders I usually used for the photos. Gotta play ard with photoshop and FLASH MX (bah just realise I got the software inside my lappy all along.. ORIGINAL somemore. *beams*) for more "interesting" borders. Wanted to do it now but looks like I have to leave it to tmr or sth cos my brain is going to shut down in 599 secs. (ha... sounds familiar, BP...opps). It's only 1020pm but it's no joke waking up at 830am and reaching home 12 hours later. So the photolog of Sentosa Part II will have to wait.

Oh oh..on a happy note, SANTA's spirit is all ard cos' I just saw my love at Habourfront today, in Black, Brown and WHITE!! But its hefty price tag equals the amt I spent on my hair just weeks ago. And I am not exactly satisfied with it. RAH. If only I din do anything to my hair, I will be a very happy girl this christmas with both my old hair colour and my love.

Off to the bed.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:16:00 PM