:: The Memories ::

Friday, December 16, 2005

Andy Lau ?!

This is kinda backdated. But who cares when.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Click to enlarge)

Andy Lau is in town. So yea baby.. I met up with Andy straight after my exams! He was such a nice guy. Very amicable. =) Lunch was on him too!! Oh and I was asking him abt that movie which he acted from 8 to 80 years old. Was kinda curious how did he actually do that yea? He said it was a pain in the ass and the company bought some 5 million insurance just for his face. Oh well... but see, his face's still glowing... albeit bigger. Ha.

See, even that cow on the left seems to be jealous. Take picture with Andy cannot is it?? Hur hur..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Okie la.. It wasnt Andy Lau. It was his best friend, Ah Lee.


(Click to enlarge)

So yea baby.. I met up with Ah Lee straight after my exams! He was such a nice guy. Very amicable. Lunch was on him too! =) Oh and I was asking him how's army which he needs to serve from 18 to 20 years old. Was kinda curious how did he actually do that yea? He said it was a pain in the ass and the gahmen only bought some 50 bucks insurance for his face. Oh well... but see, his face's still growing...bigger than ever. Ha.



Right.. I am bored! Bahhhoooo.


ps: Just kidding buddy.. haha.. ur face's still look the same! =)

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:25:00 AM