:: The Memories ::

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baboo.......

Unlease the shopaholic in me, baby...
It's time to shop till I dropped. Muahahahaha......

Apparently my brother thinks I only EAT, SLEEP & SLACK.
When I'm on my bed with my lappy on my lap (ryhmes eh), he came to me and said (in my face):

Bro: "You look fat!"
Me: "Huh.. really meh!??"
Bro: "You only eat, sleep and slack. You will soon be FAT Kaisin."
Me: .......
Bro: "Do sth constructive"
Me: *stare back at my lappy*

Actually, other than eat, sleep and slack.. I SHOP too <-- Constructive okie.. boosting our economy...Hur hur.

Talk abt shopping, Bitcahy Ben just called and said:

BB: "HEY.. I'm going to buy that A|X (black) sweater LATER. If you buy, means u COPY me!! *hur* "
Me: "........ huh ..okie lo!"
[Rahh.. the sweater in beige(but not in BLACK) is really pretty ]
BB: "I'm going to watch *insert movie title* later, my first RA SHOW!!"
BB's sister in the backgrd: "Your friend want to watch with us?"
BB to sister: "Haiya.. she cannot. NOT 21 yet."
Me: ...
BB to sister: "But I think with her (smelly old)look, it shouldnt be a problem. HA"
Me: "THANKS..f*cker. BYE!"

For that, dont let me see that sweater in A|X paragon. I'll buy it and wear to lecture before you do!! HUR HUR HUR.


BABOO..
OUT.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 5:53:00 PM