:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Pigging out!

Went pigging out with Ben the man.
Richie Bitachy Ben (sounds nice, Ben! Hahaa..) enjoys FINE dinning. So he says SUN with MOON is nice, I presume it should be. Ha. But the name of the cafe can be anymore kuku not. I think ASKA with YOYO sounds better. Hur hur.



.
The logo quite SAY3 though.. ha..
.
.

.
:: Backdrop :: Angmoh Dinning ::
:: The Kitchen :: Sushi counter ::
.
OMG..the ambience is SO damn GOOD! I like I like!! It's really PRO hokay! Only thing is that we got the Sushi Counter seats DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINT. BAH! Oh well, for good food must conpromise lo. Ha.
.
.

.
::Beef Bowl plus TOMATO SALAD :: Salmon Teriyaki Set ::
:: Greeny Tea :: SALMON AVOCADO ::
.
Yes.. I ONLY eat salmon set. Ben's Beef bowl is quite SPECTAULAR. (Got smoke one can.)
Oh oh.. SALMON AVOCADO is the best!!!!!! Yummmy yummy!
.
.
.

.
:: TOMATO salad :: NORMAL salad::
:: CHINA Clay Stove?:: MUSHROOM::

.
Difference between a Tomato salad and a normal one is that there is a VERY BIG skin-peel tomato for the tomato salad. Like DUH! Who wants a TOMATO salad seriously?
Aiyo, I'm very fascinated by the claystove thingi! Nice!Wanted to gope it home but it's too BIG not to be noticed.
.
.
.

.
:: Slurp! :: Richie Bitachy Ben ::
:: Adidas outside Hereen :: M & M ::

.
Oh there's this NEW pub at Hereen, Balcony. Looks cool! Time to hit the Balcony, girls!
.
.
Caught Zathura too. It was better than expected! Danny the boy is so CUTE! Check him out!
.
.

:: Jonah Bobo ::

.

The name abit Bobo though =P.

Ended the day with Ham & bacon melts from SUBWAY. Heavenly.

.

Argg.. I spent so much on food that I think I'm slowly but surely gaining those 2kgs I shed back in no time!! RAH!

Posted by :: Aska :: at 1:03:00 AM