:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Blast!

I was supposed to blog last night but you know, when you get tooooo carried away by some topic, you tend to forget the time. Hohohohohoho.

Anyhow, yes. The weekends! Did I mention how I LOVEEEE weekends?

Last Saturday was a BLAST. Reached home ard 3++am and my dad was watching the-very-cui England match. I have a feeling that he was waiting for my return cos' he went back to bed after I came home =P

But I have to give credit to my parents for putting their trust in me cos' they don't impose any curfew on me since young. All they asked for is a call or sms, telling them that I'll be home late and I can party till the cow comes home. (but of cos, I don't party till the cow goes moo-moo la.Duh)

So that afternoon was spent pigging out with the BABAs at Bugis's Aijitei.
(For the reason why we are called The BABAs, pls check out yen's blog =P)



That's only the appetizer, mind you.


We then dragged our v lazy asses to Vivo to catch The Pursuit of HappYness.

It's not the normal kind of movie Aska watches but hell ya, it's one of the BEST movies that I've watched this year. If you think your life is full of shit now, go watch this movie. I bet you will come out of the cinema feeling..REBORN =)


But before the late night movie, we went to have our dinner PROPER at Dian Xiao Er.


I ate my first piece of PORK after braces!
Oh btw, I can conquer almost everything now. LIKE everything.
The things I ate for the past few days were MADNESS. Sushi, Prata, PIG organ soup to name a few! And I'm only 1 week into braces. I'm pretty impressed by myself actually. Hahahahha.

A Glutton at heart! Nothing can stop Aska from eating. RAH.

Anyway, presenting the BABAs!




Thanks for the Company.. Babas! I had a lovely night! =)

************

After the movie, I was supposed to meet Yogi and co. for supper at the Bedok 85 market cos' our Dearest Yogi was back in town for the weekend!!

But apparently, it poured like there’s no tmr so the plan was changed to supper @ his house with Bedok 85 Market food, all credit to Yogi's Mum (for driving him out to get the food la. The very lazy worm is taking forever to get his license! ) But gawd… his house is located somewhere in the MAZE of Bedok Terrace. Kudos to NINI and Ralf for their sheer determination and PERSEVERANCE. In Nini’s words, "it's seriously no joke following behind ralf's car". Hohohohoho.


And I had my first bite of noodles after braces too. Man….it was TOUGH.
To conquer that Bak Chor Mee was quite a feat. But like I said before, NOTHING can stop Aska from eating. Muahaahahahahaha.

After supper-ing, we went up to his room to browse through some of the photos he took in HK thus far. Then we came across this picture he took at the wax museum.



Me: WAH...he looks like the real person...He is...hmm..?

Bernard: Eh Mao Ze Dong right!!!

Kakashi: No no.. he is Chen Shuai Bian wat!

Me: No la! He is Deng Xiao Ping!!!

Yogi: .....He is Jiang Ze Ming.. HELLO?


Hahahhahaha.
You cant blame us. It was wee hours into the night. The brains have stopped working.
But at least Ber and I got the country right. Kakashi, Chen Shuai Bian is from Taiwan leh!! Totally off lo!

Before we made our way back through the MAZE of Bedok Terraces, we photowhored abit.



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures that we took that night! =))
The company was great, the food was yummy. The place was abit OUT of the way though but it's still all good! (cos' I'm not the one driving! Hahaaha)

We cant wait for Yogi to be back for good, cos' he's going to give us some YUMMILIOUS BIG TREAT!

Till then Yogi, we will be MISSING u (and ur treat) !!!!!

=)


P/S: I attempted to PS-ed the Braces away, but it's MA FAN to the max la. And the pictures look damn weird. So I gave up the idea. But thanks to the FLASH of my myu, they dont appear very obvious in the pics =P.

Labels: , , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 7:33:00 PM