:: The Memories ::

Friday, March 23, 2007

BWP.. You are Aska-ified!

My BWP is very demanding. He wants me to blog abt him.


So being a very nice BWP whom I'm already is, I shall grant him his wish. Hohohoho.
Here' a picture of him! I bet you dont even see your own photos on you own blog, BWP!
So.. TADANG!
Oh btw, that's his gf on the right, who looks 99.99% like him =P




Though we are in the same fac for almost 3 years, I dont really know his existance till 11 weeks ago! Must be you ponning those CN lectures every other day right? SO SMART.. Tsk tsk tsk=P

Anyway, like what he said, we became the best working partner cos we are working on the same valve list and we are like sooo efficient can? But maybe it's HIM who is gd.. ( <-- Stroke his ego abit. HAHAHA )

Other than being the BWP, he's also one of those talking-cock-buddy, especially when time passes soooo slowly in the office because of *cough*SOME*cough* reasons. Our daily MUST-TALK-topics include the-most-cui-Hk-serial-that-Ive-watched aka Central Affair II, that's airing on Channel 8 every weekday at 7pm. I watch it cos my dad watches it. He watches it cos he thinks that some weird female character in the show, like.. SISI is chio -_-""
(But anyway, we are equally addicted to that stupid show now .. O.o)

Apart from that, he's pretty much a nice guy =)
Though he's on leave today, he was actually on MSN at 830am in the MORNING so that I can have someone to play SUDOKU with me. And not forgetting my daily whinings....

"Sian.. very sleepy can..."
"rah.. I want to sleep"
"VVV HUNGRYYYY!!!! "
"My teeth vvv suan! Will I die?? ... RAHHHH"
"Ouch, I just got shoot! BAH!"

And these whinings go on a repeat mode. But he doesnt lose his temper cos' of that.
Now say ..WOW.

So everyone should give him a BIG BEAR hug cos he's such a nice fella!


P/S: BWP! Tell me you are elated now!!! Woot.

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 8:50:00 PM