:: The Memories ::

Monday, March 19, 2007

Bracing ON!

Ah yes. So BRACES ON!
Took the dentist 1+ hours to finish the whole process.
I think I fell asleep while he was putting the brackets. BAh.

No PHOTOS of the Ms Bracy Aska here unless you are those privileged few whom I sent to. Hohohoho.

Anyway, just want to thank some of you who smsed, msn, called.... etc to assure me that things will be fine. And those who smsed, called msned.. after the whole thing.
(Hahah ok I know I told the whole world abt it and it's only BRACES. Bite me! RAH.)

So...to:

-NINI ONG: Cant thank this babe enough la. I think I pissed her off BIG time over the msn and sms and face to face and etc.. cos of my ENDLESS whining on braces. Thanks for ur PATIENCE but I think it's wearing off.. Hahhaa. ANYWAY I love u too cos' I think you love me all the same. SOOO big hugs from ur VERY PRETTY FRIEND ME! (in ur words hor!)

- Ah lee: Thanks bud. For being the first to sms me early in the morning and to reassure me that things will be fine =) Hang in there for ur muggings. I'm sure they will pay off in the end. But rem to RELAX when necessary! =P

-Yun: TWIN! Thanks for ur encouragement. HEHEH. Everything's fine thus far. Hopefully two years later we'll look more like twins!!! Love love and dont get too stress k!!

-Yogi: He kept me like v prepared abt the whole braces thing la. TELLING me the worse case that can happen. Like wat happened to him.. blah blahh blah. Though he's all the way in HK, I always feel that he's in S'pore. The wonders of MSN. =)

-Ralf: Thanks for the concerns as well pal! Always there, always ready with encouragement!
I quote: "Imagine u'll have nice white, straight teeth...gives u a nice smile... den oso l k g d in ur photos...den maybe can oso slim down...can post nice nice photos on ur blog..." HAHAHAH that I like! XIEXIENI!

-QH: I am very shengqi with her now cos she thinks someone ,whom I think look like her, doesnt look like her. Anyway, tt's besides the pt. (RAH) Though she needs to be REMINDED (tsk tsk tsk!) that I'm having braces on today, she showed her upmost concern for her very funny and cute friend. In her words, I quote: "U must ren for now okie.. now u attracted 10 guys.. after 2 yrs will attract 20 guys!" I think she's the more funny one la! But thanks POCKETWATCH! =D ( I suddenly tot of tt. HAHAHA)

-Fang: This woman told me the WORST things that can happen to me during braces. NO green tea (!!) no polky (!!) and most importantly, she said that braces is YUCKY!! SO I'm like totally prepared for the worst after the talk I had with u! XIEXIENIHOR! All the best for ur presentations and exams! SEE u in May with my braces =/

-BWP: He's the one who kept telling me that putting braces is a v shiok thing. Can go out after putting. THINGS LIKE TT! Totally not convincing though. Hahah. But you know, positive feedbacks are important. Cos they can balance out those REALLY scary neg- ones. Hahaha. And I think he's going to get more of my WHINING when I see him in office cum Thursday. SO GOOD LUCK BWP! =P

-Uncle Alex: Thanks for the company for my LAST dinner w/o braces @ Macs. And also to the v funny BRACES icon on msn, the Jaw Aska tt you PS-ed (which I must say is REALLY cui =P) and ur nve-ending concerns. I think I didnt tell u b4, but was really a pleasant surprise to know you (and yen) during IA! And better be good to ur GF!!

-Yen: I'm glad that we broke the ICE and talked! =)) Thanks for ur sms just b4 the process. ASKA BU PA BU PA LA. Hahahahaha. XIEXIENI!!!!


I took like 2 HOURS to draft this entry. FULL of words. SO NOT ME. Ha.
You deserve a pat on ur back if u finished reading the lot.
I'll post the sunday pictures soon. Time to BRUSH those metal teeth and hit the bed.


P/S: I think I can still sing KTV! YAYNESS.

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:40:00 PM