:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Curry Favor

Last day b4 braces was spent with Niniong and good food plus lots of FUN! We went to Curry Favor @ Stamford House to try their curry. It's been quite a while since I ate so much PORK at one go. But the pork has no pork's smell so all's good. Hahahahaha. Their curry gravy is oh-so-yummy!! and their dessert is a must-try too!

Nini was complaining that I'm taking far too long to PS-ed those photos. AND I sooooo agree. But good photos are worth the wait baby.


We took hell lots of pictures and here's some of the Kodak moments! =P



NINI, dont you think your strip is VERY NICE! Tsk tsk tsk .. SEE, it's worth the wait!!!! Hohohoho.


P/S: Gahh.. the suan-ness is settling in. I feel like my teeth are dropping. Ok watever. I think I should just sleep early tonight. Needa report to work tmr AGAIN. Bah.

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 6:36:00 PM