:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Resolution 2010

So Year 2009 is coming to an end.
It's scary how time really flies this year.
I wouldn't said that it was a bad year, cos' looking back,
I realised what doesn't kill you will indeed make you stronger.

3rd quarter was probably a nightmare, which I am so, so glad that it's over now.
 Thanks to those who kept the faith in me.
Family and pals who's there to give their fullest support, who doesn't judge on the incoherent decisions which I have made.
I guess I really made some of them really worried.
Like I said, thank you is never enough.
But I'll still broadcast my gratitude to my dearest sister.




For lending me her ears to my nonsense despite facing her own problems.
For allowing me to invade into her home when I felt really lost.
For trying her best to help in every situation, after I made a mess out of it.
For assuring me that things will eventually be alright and everything happens for a reason.

Not sure if she will see this since she's super busy with her year end budgeting.
Thank you, Ter lin! 
Big  to you!! 

:))


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked back at some of the resolutions I made for 2009.
Glad that I've met 90% of it.
Probably the only regret is not getting out of the country for some fresh air, which I hope I did.
Hence, here's the resolution for 2010:

1) To Hong Kong/Australia/Japan I MUST!
2) To make myself useful @ work, wherever I'll be :)
3) To complete a 42k @ sub 6. (Now, that's a huge challenge!)
4) To brush up on my photography skills, now that I've finally gotta the equipment. Heh.

And most importantly, not to take my family or friends for granted and stay true to myself.
:)

Am so looking forward to my favourite season of the year.
Cant wait to meet up with my pals from all over and I certainly hope that they will like the presents I've gotten for them. Teehee,

10 more days to Christmas!

♥♥


PS: Hope the stomach flu bug goes away ASAP.

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:28:00 PM