:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

In love with Mac

I'm so proud of myself that I managed to get my hands on both Adobe CS4 and Microsoft Office for Mac. And now they are happily sitting on my dock, waiting for me to unleash them.


Did I mention that I had a super cutie Domokun resting on my dock as well?


Ahh Heavenly. 


Was talking to Mojo on MSN, much to his displeasure of me raving on Mac.
I thought his comment was really funny though!


Me: eh btw, how come cs4 cant edit the raw pics from D90 straight??
Me : kuku leh or i choose the wrong format
Mojo : need a certain update i think
Mojo : i dun use raw cos my current laptop will puke bytes and die
Me : hahhahhhahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Me : tt's so funny!! 



So after the software update, I'm finally able to edit the pictures in Raw.
I'm awed.

:)

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:32:00 AM