:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Etch BBQ


Fab shut down saw us gathered at Slim's house to have our own AFTERNOON BBQ.
I love afternoon BBQ, cos' the natural light is great for food photography.
Ha, you should know that I'm just BS-ing if you know photography. Bleah.

Anyway love the bacon and cheese hotdogs.
Both the look and taste of it.
Ahhh I'm so hungry looking at it now.
Did I mention that I'm supposed to eat only porridge and porridge for the next couple of days
in order not to further agitate my stomach? Gah.

Anyway took 29838 of pictures and they can be found at FB.
Just a few of my personal favourites below.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things always happen for a reason.
And changes are inevitable.
Which is why I have this space to constantly remind myself to count my blessings.
Of the people I meet, and the things that happened to me.
Sometimes, thank you is never enough..
And you know it too.
:))


Labels: , , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 6:37:00 PM