:: The Memories ::

Friday, November 27, 2009

Long Weekend awaits!

Because my face is ballooning at an exponential rate,
it explains my favourite current pose.

Anyway, the usual Christmas fair is back at Taka.
And they have this Domokun corner
(Finally people realise that it's not a piece of shit huh!)
where they sell Domokun Plush Toy + Shirts.

I so wanted to take a photo with the half metre Domokun, much to the annoyance of my fellow photographer.
Who threatened to bluetooth my not-so-glam to the world.

There's a 1.2m Domo on display as well and it's wearing a Christmas Cap.
Going at $229!
Maybe I should ask the sister to get it cos' she think that my BIL looks like one.
Urps.

Photobucket

Cant wait for the power packed weekend to kick off!
Hello Life, here we go again!
:))

Have a good one, loves.

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:31:00 AM