:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Birthday weekend!


I love celebrating birthday for my pals, because that means I've a valid excuse to indulge in
good food.
:)

Brought my dearest mate (who's there when I was at the bottom of the hole) to this vintage place which
we both loved, down to the T.
Check out the in-house deco coupled with the great ambiance.


Photobucket

And the food was great.
We both had lobster and ooo I'm missing it already!



Photobucket

Made our way down to KPO, and was really lucky to get seats on a Saturday night.
There was a gallery of sport cars, parked side by side outside the pub.
And to think that the cheapest was actually a BMW Z4?

Nevertheless, a nice chill out place to be at.
:)


Photobucket

And I'm looking forward to this weekend cos' it's going to be a long long break next week.
Plus, there are new additions to the Family.
Like finally!
:))

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:11:00 AM