:: The Memories ::

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fab night!

It was a great friday night
:)
Ooo loving the weather too.

Anyway, was really glad that I tagged along Yun for her friend's,Webbie Launch @ Papa Palheta.
A very nice coffee place to chill on a lazy Friday night. LOVE IT! :)
No pictures of the place or the man behind the webbie cos' I was too "shy" to
whip out my tiny IXUS when all the big boys are around.
(Scroll down for the big boys.)

Check out his works here.
I guess his pictures do speak a thousand words.
:)

Kinda inspiring for myself, to know of someone around my age, taking the step which most of us dare not take. (maybe it's just me. Bleah)
To purse his passion. And making it as a career.

If you have not already know, I'm contemplating between a N and a C.
And guess what?
I've a chance to fiddle with them both.
Oh the luxury. Hurhur.
And mind you, it's not just a 50D vs D90.
It's a 5D vs D700.

Here's the big boys, side by side.
No less.
(I know I should have taken a better shot, but the IXUS was kinda intimidated.)
Photobucket

And it's the second time in a week that I managed to get my hands on the 35mm.
I hear the calling!
;)

The coffee I had 4 hours ago is keeping me very much awake.
I hope I dont hate myself tmr.
Bridal shower + Wedding Dinner.
Possible to squeeze in a run?

Now, weekends should be longer!
Have a good one pals!

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 3:18:00 AM