:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY Day 1

It's yet another CNY.



:: The usual once-in-a-yr talk ::




:: My favourite Niece! ::



Who let the dogs out.. WHO!
Meet the doggies.



:: Girl Girl ::

Erm..pretty girly.. as the name suggest. One Cutie pie.

Doesnt Bark -> Check!
Doesnt lick -> Check!
Doesnt Bite -> Check!
Ooo... the ideal doggie!
Like what my dad said, it's like a toy dog.
PERFECTTT....


Now meet....



:: Joey ::

Ermm... the name doesnt fit her face eh?

Doesnt bark -> Check!
Doesnt bite -> Check!
Doesnt lick? -> It Chionged towards me when I stepped into the house..

But considering her size, she's pretty tame already! :)

Dad's contemplating of getting a dog too. Oooo...

Righto. More doggies on the way for the Year of Dog..
Ah Liu's LAZY Lad and Nini's hyperactive NINI. Hahahaa...



CNY Special:

Eh if you are observant enough, you will realise that of so many photos that I have posted here, none of them has me smiling without flashing my teethhhh. WHY? Not that I have those DALI Teeth, but because I think I look fugly without those teeth :/

So I was talking to KB aka Kuku Banana aka King of Photoshop just now.

After making him swear to me that he wont circulate my fugly pictures ard, I sent him a few smiling- w/o-teeth pics of yours truly.

Me: Eh I look damn weird rite?! But I want to learn to smile without those teeth leh. HOW HOW!
KB: Ermm.. okie la. Looks the same to me leh.
Me: RAHHHH...... U cock-eye la. No wonder u are kuku banana! Boo...
KB: -_-" Haiya.. photoshop them lo. Then okie liao wat.
Me: Eeyeer. Dont want can. I want to look the same in pic and in person la! U think I XX meh? And I'm not QUEEN of Photoshop you know....

*silent from KB for 5 mins*

Me: EHHH wat u doing man! Dont dao can!
KB: *Send me a JPEG File*
.
.
.
.
.




:: Fugly Collage of me - Published under special circumstance ::
-Pardon those puffy eyes, due to the lack of sleep -
.
.
.
Me: !!!!! I still look as fugly. Damn. WHY you nve photoshop me!!!!!!
KB: -_-" Thought you say you dont want...
Me: I say only wat. Hur hur.

*Took a closer look at the collage*

Me: Eeyeer why u copy my style??!! It's sooo me can.. esp the border of the pic. I think you can do better than tt wor!!! :P
KB: Wah lau..Took only 5 mins lo.
Me: ORH. I usually take 30 min can. (DAMN).Eh but I like the TIARA!!! WOOT. THANKSSSSS!
KB: Dont mention it, your highness =)

Dont we all love Photoshop? It makes me happy! Lalala..

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 8:23:00 PM