:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sweet

Was doing some spring-cleaning for the NEW YEAR. Dang.
Rummaging through one of the drawers (which used to belong to my sister) and I accidentally found 2 cards.

Out of curiosity, I took a peek at both of them.
[I think the sister will not be reading this so.. it's safe to pen it down. HAHAHAA.. but I'll still be discreet abt the content.. JUST IN CASE =P]


OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME! *Gasp* (Inspired by Bryan Wong)
.
.
.
There's this HAND-MADE card, dated 1998, made by my sister's bf then.
And there's another card, dated 2005, from my sister's husband.
[I think there are more cards lying ard in the drawer. But I'm quite guilty already, after peeking at two of them. HAHAHAAA..]

If you dont already know, the sister's bf 7 years ago = the sister's husband 7 years later.[Their courtship was a good 12 YEARS *faint*]

Awww... sooo sweet can!!!!
I think it's not difficult to find someone who will write you some cards for 7 mths, but for 7 years (maybe it's 12 yrs)?? OMG. It takes some perseverance okie.


Lalala.. I'm dying of sugar-overdose.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 3:14:00 PM