:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 29, 2006

This is bad.

To view the following post that contains Chinese Characters, go to View --> Encoding --> Unicode.


S.H.E latest album is spinning on my media player and it's on repeat mode.
DAMN. This is bad.

SH, Hp and I came to a consensus not too long ago that S.H.E is no longer the kind of singers that we'll go gaga over. The fact that the none of us three sang their songs during our last KTV session says it all.
[If you are wondering how come I din mention abt our dearest G3 aka QH, it's because SHE still loves S.H.E .. hahaa..SO she's the OUTCAST =P ]

Sadly, I'm currently hook to this song, 天灰。

我的天空今天有点灰
我的心是个落叶的季节
我不知道如何度过今夜
所有的灯早已经全都熄灭


Okie la.. Must give them some credit for their slow songs in this album. It's pretty nice.
Haiya.. thanks to my sister la. I cant BELIEVE the fact that she went to buy their album. -_-"
Not only S.H.E, she also bought Weilian!!,Rainie Yang, Guang Liang, Jay Chou, Fish Leong's album.... and the list goes on. I think it's because her house is too empty, so she needs to get those CDs to fill up those empty spaces on the shelves. Must be.

I'm not complaining cos' I'll get to rip those CDs off to my lappy for FREE =P

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:06:00 AM