:: The Memories ::

Monday, January 16, 2006

Que Sera Sera

Go View --> Encoding --> Unicode inorder to view the post.

Dont you just love watching TV on ur couch after a day's WORK?

Damn. Went to 2 tutorial class today without ANY preparation.
I think I need to get use to this kind of go-and-listen-then-do kind of tutorial class, rather than the do-then-go-and-listen kind of tutorial class, which used to happen in the past. PAST. Yes. This sem is totally berserk. Tutorial starts at week 1???????!!!!! Week 1 I'm still shaking leg wor. What the fark.......


Anyway, was watching Love Concierge on Channel 8 just now.

There's this scene whereby Jacelyn Tay lost her client's ring at the golf course.
So the two guys, Thomas Ong and Alex Du, went to search the ring for her.

Man .. I was rooting for Thomas Ong to find it!!!!!!
WHY??

He(Thomas) told her (Jacelyn) that she should get some rest and he will accompany her to find a replacement the next morning.
He said this to her: " 有我在,你不必但心."

BUT he went to search the course for the whole night, just for the RING, which he can easily get it replace with his tonnes of $$!
Alright, I know it's cheeky and predictableeee... but I LIKE can!
(of cos, not everyone can pull that Line off. I only like Thomas Ong saying that. HAHAHAHA)

Anyway, I think it's TMD touching can? That's sincerity man! And this leads to another pt: Some guys should learn not to throw their money ard man. SINCERITY is the way to go! Woot.


Erm RIGHT, before I forget, the Alex Du also went searching all night.. but WATEVER LA. He din manage to find it in the end anyway. HA.

So what's the point of this post?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Que Sera Sera, what will be (yours), will be.



I will be waiting.....

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:06:00 PM