:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Reality Check!

Oh man, only the first week of sch and my face starts to show signs of me being too stress out!
Pimple outbreak! Damn it.

Was checking out the pimples when the kuku brother came along...

Me: Eeeyerr see got pimples liao. YUCKS! How how??!!
Bro: Eh nvm wat. You are a lesbian. No need to care so much on ur looks one.
Me: ????!!!!?? Huh?? Lesbian? Siao. Do I look like one?
Bro: You dont like guys wat. So are you a 1 or 0?
Me: Huh? Means wat? 0 is girl, 1 is boy ar? Hahaa..
Me: Hmmm I think I am.....hmm...
Bro: Haiya, u sure is the boy one. You so violent.
Me: ................. -_-""

TMD!! Angry can. I where got violent?? Where got???
Rah. And who say I dont like guys??? Who???

In the spirit of Yogi, I am going to focus on my studies this sem man! (Hahahaha!)
Then after becoming Dean's "good friend", I'll bring him home and show the kuku brother that I am not a lesbian!!!!! ROAR!


Ps: Our Dean is a guy rite?

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:12:00 PM