:: The Memories ::

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Usual

Stressed and frustrated? Who's not?
Just checking the email S-T-R-E-S-S me out totally.

On a happier note, I had my ANDERSON'S ICE CREAM TODAY. YUM!
Did some birthday shopping for our dearest G1.
Took us a good 6 hours to get it done! So hopefully, YOU WILL LIKE IT HOKAY! =D

Erm I THINK it has become a habit of ours to take some pics while waiting for our meal to be served. HAHAHAA.... so pardon us =P



:: SH :: QH ::




:: Myself :: QH ::

.
.



:: FOOOOOOD ::


Oh right... on another note, bro has decided to alternate between the "NOT GUILTY" tee and the "God Sent...by mistake" tee.
HAHAHAA.. I din photoshop his facial expression. They look the same for both photos.
Now I think he's REALLY happy.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:13:00 AM