:: The Memories ::

Friday, September 23, 2005

Chill out

TMD. So fast mid term break ENDS liao. RAH.
Anyway, went to "chill out" last weekend with Ah Ben and co. Haha.. they are very nice ppl u see. Knowing that their poor classmate (me) is kinda stressful, they decided to CHILL out with me!

Went to watch THE match of the season at Oscars. TMD. Stupid Man U din even have one proper attack! *fumesss.. waste my time can! *

Then we went to Carl Jr for dinner! Wat's sooo nice abt the BIG ass burger man! So ex somemore!

Thereafter, I think Ah Boon suggested going to play some WAR game la. End up playing wat.. "YES SIR YES SIR" instead at the marina arcade. PUI.. I cant shoot for nuts. Wanna kill ppl oso missed my target! DAMN. Ah Boon and co is like HOW pro can. Rah.

O then smart ass Ah Kiat suggested playing POOL which is just beside the arcade. Hahaa.. I cant imagine him playing pool man. Thought he only know how to mug. But at least it's better than the "YES SIR YES SIR". Wah lau.. Siao siao lo that guy. He plays like a PRO lo. Watching him and Ah Ben play machiam watching Pool tournament. But like what Ah ben said, anything that involves PHYSICS, like measuring the angle la.. and the force needed to hit the balls with the cue ball, are smart-ass-Kiat's forte. We cannot win him one.

The night ended with me.. CATCHING the last bus home. BAH.

Chilling indeed.





:: Nice Beer eh? :: Ah Ben :: Smart-ass-Kiat ::
:: Ah Boon :: CARL'S Jr fries :: BIG ass burger ::





:: Korean stars at marina :: POOL :: Peace at night ::
:: Marina at night :: Koreans are everywhere :: Some veggy at Carls ::

Ps: This post is so incoherent with incomplete sentences. Pardon the grammar. I dont feel like thinking ;)

Posted by :: Aska :: at 4:35:00 AM