:: The Memories ::

Thursday, September 15, 2005

10 things I'll need

It's been a long time since I put up COLOURFUL PICTURES. Sigh... life's kinda black and white these days. NO LIFE CAN? Anyway, while I was bored mugging, I took some stuff that are constantly around me to KEEP me going through the day/night.

10 Things I'll need when I study:



No. 1 on the list is of cos my baby lappie. How am i suppose to survive without her?? It allows me to surf the net, do my assignments and tutorial, provide me with endless music through the night... blah blah blah... My wonderful baby. MUACKS!





No. 2 will be THE- very- slow- printer-which-prints-at-0.5-min-per-page. But nvetheless, I still love it cos without her, I will be in deep shit. Ha. Love-hate relationship ya..





No. 3 Colours pens and notes... Ha.. Enuff said.





No. 4 ... those very innocent looking textbooks. Bahhhhhh Sad to say, they are like strangers to me sometimes. Or rather, ALL THE TIME!





No. 5 .. Ooooo my pretty files to file my not-so-pretty notes. Hahaha...





No. 6 .. Handphone! Its Alarm clock is very impt. Wakes me up all the time, albeit late all the time.





No. 7... Meiji snacks! I like these jelly coated coco. YUM YUM YUM.





No. 8 .. Meiji sweets.. By eating them, I wont fall asleep... HOPEFULLY.





No. 9 .. Chicken essence/Bird Nest..My mum made me eat that.





No. 10 .. WATER! Very important wor.


Oh well, I think I am really bored. Ha.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:21:00 AM