:: The Memories ::

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Voda Voda Superstar Finale

Sigh... I'm gotta miss Voda Voda Superstar. Nothing to look forward to every wednesday and thursday liao. Anyway, Weilian WON THE Voda Voda superstar TITLE! Woo hooo.... and he beat Kelly by a whopping 190,000 VOTES alright. Sympathy votes?? Wah lau.. Singaporeans where got so free? 190K leh!! Not 19 lo. U think this is NKF meh?

Well, it's true that Weilian did not perform to up to his standard after his second song yesterday. ... But his second song is like HOW GOOD can??!! I like! Of cos, Kelly's performance was no doubt like 10 times better than Weilian, machiam like she having her concert like that wor. She is someone who is like any other singers that already EXIST in the industry, such as Jolin, Coco lee, with her cannot-hiam-de WU TAI MEI LI. So she belongs to this group of singers whom everyone of us is so very familar with. Whereas for Weilian, I think he is one in a million. Yes, he cant dance, his actions are stiff, he cant give you the eye contact, but when he sings, he touches people's heart with his sincerity. Many people whom I know were touched by him yesterday. We enjoyed Kelly's performance but how many of us were TOUCHED by her performance? I dunno, but I din.

Like what my sister say, everyone has their own definiton of a superstar. Thus, I feel that the comparsion btw Kelly and Weilian is just totally OFF! Just dont understand why there are some people out there who just loves to make nasty comments on his handicap. Singaporeans are not blind by voting for him. I believe that many of us feel with our heart, and certainly not judge him by his looks or watever not, other than his voice. In contrast with what one of my friends said, Singapore has no hope cos we have just gotta ourselves a blind superstar, I am full of hope for Asia's first blind singer. It's being a long time since I got an artist's CD (Weilian's CD not considered alright), and I am actually looking forward to his cum Jan next yr. Maybe I'm old already but S.H.E, energy, or even 5566 no longer appeal to me.

Alright, that's my 0.02 cents of worth. Actually, I wanted to say abt the SUPER CMI judges but I reckon that is another entry all together.

Wonderful Webcasts, tutorials and tests are waiting for me. How nice. I'm so loved.

Posted by :: Aska :: at 2:01:00 AM