:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

N-Less Stuff ...

10 reasons why I missed working at HSBC:

1. I dont need to use much of my brain cells cos I do the same thing week after week.
2. There is extra INCOME! Woo....
3. I can bitch all I want with my bitches at work. (yes.. the fantastic 4!)
4. I wake up 1 hr before work time.
5. I like to travel by MRT cos there is AIRCON
6. I can fully make use of the clothes in my wardrode.
7. I can do watever I want after work, like read my bimbotic story books or blog for all I care.
8. I can sleep before 10pm everyday if I want to.
9. I can sleep like a pig every weekend.
10 I HAVE A LIFE after work and on weekends!

10 reasons why I dont miss school:

1. I am killing my pathetic brain cells every single day, 24/7 and I dont understand wat some of the lecturers are talking abt 99% of the time.
2. There is no extra LUCRATIVE income.
3. I dont have the time to bitch to all my bitches.
4. I have to wake up 2.5 hrs before school. RAH
5. I have to travel on NON-AIRCON + super lok cock 151 EVERYDAY.
6. I only wear jeans and T-shirt to school.
7. I CANT do watever I want after school cos N-less TUTORIALS , ASSIGNMENTS, WEBCAST and LAB REPORTS are wat I have to do .
8. I cant sleep before 2am everyday cos..of reason no. 7
9. I cant sleep like a pig every weekend cos.... of reason no. 7
10. I do not have a life after school nor on weekends cos...of reason no. 7
11. I Think 10 reasons are not enough thus I will add somemore.
12. I need to fight constantly with my alarm clock.
13. I cant have enough sleep.
14. I cant have enough sleep.
15. I cant have enough sleep.

Alright.. I guess you get the drift.

It was a bloody hectic week. BAH BAH BAH. Test after test, tutorials after tutorials, LECTURES AFTER LECTURES ... I am feeling pretty numb about it already. Did I mention I have N hours of Webcast to catch, N-1 assignment and N+2 tutorials to do? N NEVER approaches ZERO. NEVER. I can foresee that it's reaching infinity in the weeks to come.

Now, you must be wondering why I still have the freaking time to rant on and on abt my work despite complaining I have so many stuff to do.The reason being I'm printing my N-LESS lectures notes before I can view my N-LESS webcast to do my N-LESS tutorials. ( HA.. It ryhmes. I LIKE!)

On a brighter note, I am having good food tmr. YUM YUM. Swissotel here I come!
Ohh.. and maybe some shopping will do me some good ;)

Ps: While I was ranting on how tormenting life was now, my generous bro borrowed 20 bucks from me. 3 hours later, he returned me 50 bucks. Interest rate is at 10 bucks per hour k. Dont pray pray. Did I mention that my bro is generous? Ha. I loveeee generous ppl. Babooon out!

Posted by :: Aska :: at 10:29:00 PM