:: The Memories ::

Monday, September 26, 2005

Astro Boy

While waiting for everyone to be back for dinner, I was doodling on my workpad. TRalalala... I drew a ASTROBOY. Ha.I mean something close to Astroboy la. It's a boy though. Eh anyway, back to Astroboy. ASTROBOY is soo cute! Erm no? SEE THIS!





Cute not!

During the summer hols, while working at PS, there was this showcase of ASTROBOY everyday at the atrium. EH I din know astroboy got lots of friends one wor. Anyway, this HUGE angmo guy will be there everyday during lunch time to teach the kids to dance/sing the astroboy song.

It goes sth like this:
A-S-T-R-O... ASTRO ASTRO.. ASTROBOY! Lalalalalala.. *I only manage to catch the first part everytime though..HA*

Then the Ang mo will do a little gig with the song. Quite funny eh. So Lynette and I'll imitate him when we were bored. Hahaa..

Sigh... How I wish I can be transported back to time, where all I care is eat and sleep and shop.




Oh right..
Happy Birthday to PAPA.
Though I doubt he'll see it. Tee hee hee. He's over 55 and approaching 60 but there's no sign of him aging. Is there? Oh and I think he looks like Alex Fergerson!


:: Dad and Mum ::

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:03:00 PM