:: The Memories ::

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend 104

This long weekend has been great so far.
:)
It's been a while since I walked down Orchard road on a Friday afternoon, lavishing in the busking sun.
With a cup of Häagen-Dazs Dark chocolate in tow, I was contented.
The simple luxury in life. Heh.

Saturday morning is now filled with the sun and the sea.
And I foresee a very tanned me.
Blessed with very fun-loving rowers, I'm looking forward to the new journey.
:))

I was fortunate to be part of the celebration for B and A's ROM.
And what made it more fun was the appointment as the 2nd Photographer of the day.
Gave me a valid reason to snap whenever, wherever, without getting stared at.
I took a hundreds of them, and still in the mist of editing.
Here's a few prep picture of the bride  I love.
And she's really pretty.
:)

B&A1

I've picked up reading again (after a long hiatus when I was buried with work).
This book is a gem, and I'm so loving it.

Norah Roberts

Today's a special day and I'm well equipped for the little special one.
More photos awaits.
And I Cant wait!
:)))

Labels: , , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 8:44:00 AM