:: The Memories ::

Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend 101


Friday: Growing mushroom in office till 8pm + Brotzeit with the pals + Mr Punch with Bailey on the Rock + White/Red 1 for 1 + Blue whatever and Volka + Slept at 3am but I cant remember why.

Saturday: Me time is love. Morning jog + Manicure with Pedicure + SHOP TILL I DROP Part I + Design my own pasta + Chef thinks I'm not local. I should be flattered.

Sunday: Trattoria Cucina Italiana @ 313 + Camwhore in Orchard + SHOP TILL I DROP Part II + Dinner at Wild Honey @ MG + Scandinavian and Tunisian Breakfast for Dinner which is so YUM + Queen B + Banano Brûlée + Raspberry love.

Photologs from Sunday
:)


100110 Collage2


Trattoria's a great place for a quick lunch of pizza, soup and salad. Love the setting of the place.

It started to dawn on me that I'm not young anymore. (Yes, I know I'm reminded ever so often by my pals. It just refused to sink. Ha.)
J's brother and girlfriend are 8 years my junior??!
8 freaking years!!

Hanging out with them reminded me of the times when I tagged along my sister and her-then-boyfriend-turned-hubby around town when I was still a Sua-Ku kid 8 years again.
Glad to know that they are just different from the kids (Damn, I'm qualified to call them kids already. Gawh!) you see on Orchard Road these days.
Down to earth, they totally are.
Very cute and innocent too.
:)

100110 Collage4

After reading quite a few reviews on Wild Honey @ MG, decided to pop by and I'm so glad we did.
Though it's a tad expensive, I guess the food + ambience + friendly boss totally made up for it.
Definitely No place like home.

Wild Honey

They served all day breakfast from all over the world. I love my Scandinavia Breakie with grilled Salmon, roasted rosti and asparagus!

100110 Collage1

We were camwhoring outside the restaurant and the very friendly owner, Guy (hope I got it right), came over to say hello! So Pea in a Pod took a picture for us.
:)

100110 Collage3

Me think it definitely worth a second (or even a third) visit.
I'm going to psycho my pals to go there and have breakie with me every other day!

*****************

OK MON IS HERE.
So is the blues.

BYE!

Labels: ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 1:38:00 AM