:: The Memories ::

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Canon(s)



Likey!, originally uploaded by askayoyo.



Just feeling very random tonight so here's a random post from me.
I likey very muchy.
:)

1. Norah Jones' -The Fall is on repeat mode on my itunes.

2. My 1st Generation Ipod Nano refuses to sync with my mac, which is pissing me off. Me thinks Iphone is going to complete me!! But I dont think Singtel* is ever going to waive off that 100 bucks. So completeness of me has to wait. Damn.

3. Google came out with Gphone. Maybe I should wait awhile more before completing myself.

3. Michael Buble's 'Call me Irresponsible' is so ringing in my head.

4. Both Avatar 3D and Sherlock Holmes were great watch. Dr Watson aka Jude Law is BOOMZ.

4. I want to watch 'Old Dogs' and 'It's complicated'. Meryl Streep and Steve Martin rock socks! And maybe 'Did you hear about the Morgans?' for SJP and Hugh Grant.

5. Just did a run today since donkey years. Hello Sundown in 6 months time. :)

6. Need to remove my peeling manicure before I hit the bed. It looks pretty gross out.

So random, I know.
Ok off to my Pandora.

Labels:

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:53:00 PM