:: The Memories ::

Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010

It's been a while since I did collages. I guess I'm so in love with Flickr/Iphoto that I abandoned CS4 for a while. Heh.
Anyway, christmas was great.
Surprises are always good.
:)

Met up with the girls for a post Christmas cum Birthday Celeb for our Dec baby.
Food at Brotzeit was yum! Love the sausages.

Photobucket


Pardon some of the not-in-focus pictures.
Limited working distances at Brotzeit.

Photobucket

But Sh certainly did a great job on me revealing my present, courtesy of Missy Qh.
I'm not disgusted (3rd pic, 1st row), I'm just abit surprised (1st pic, 2nd row).
I'm happy with my secret santa's choice (3rd pic, 2nd row).
Bleah.
But I really like my expression there. (2nd pic, 2nd row).



Photobucket

2 more days of HOLIDAY before a month of intensity at work.
And then a getaway awaits, before a whole new journey begins.

Hello, 2010.
:)

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 12:50:00 PM