:: The Memories ::

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

N or C?

Weekend ALWAYS passes so quickly.
Had a catch up with the girls at Fang's new pad @ The Quartz,
which is wayyyyyy cool.


That's the view from her Balcony.



Photobucket
And Riesling is THE bomb.
Cheers to friendship!
:)

She has this coffee maker, which got Sh, Qh and me very EXCITED.
Cos' we couldnt stop snapping?
It's an Atas coffee maker that only takes its own sachet of coffee mix ok?

Photobucket

Anyway, it's about time I get a DSLR!
A N or a C?
After owning the IXUS, definitely I've an inclination towards Canon.
However, I've been playing with Nikon (thanks to my pals who's owning them)
quite a bit and the grip was better than I thought.

Snap a few pictures with mojo's and man, I love them!
Wait till I get hold of the peektures. Hurhur.
Think he nearly silenced me for my unreserved praises which I sang for myself CONSTANTLY.







Hmmm..
So which one?

Labels: , ,

Posted by :: Aska :: at 11:48:00 PM